Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Everything I'm wrong about (so far)

Everything I'm wrong about... so far. (There's bound to me more). 


Who WOULDN'T tweet about that?

Let's begin with the obvious, I can't lay the blame at anyone's feet but my own.  I totally called the wrong date on the anti-foreclosure law rally today.  Everything was yesterday, I didn't pay attention to what was going on and I jumped the gun. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a dude standing alone with a sign.


Before getting into this any further, I feel it is necessary to let you know, I'm wrong. Alot. Like a really lot. That's kind of another reason (I'm finding) why I'm taking part in this zany process.  I won't hide the fact that I'm wrong, as a matter of fact, I'll probably do something like this.   



So, what did I learn from this? Seems like common sense, but I'm kind of dumb like that sometimes;

Rule #1: Read the flyer, take a picture of it, read it again, and again and again.
Rule #2: Double check with the cats organizing the event.
Above all, don't be afraid to be wrong. Making mistakes is an opportunity to learn. If you notice I've made a mistake, please let me know sometimes I really am that oblivious. 

Stay tuned for tomorrow's [edit "next week's"] episode "Everything I'm wrong about... The NDAA"






No comments:

Post a Comment